Monday, February 5, 2018

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS -- DAY 5

#5  "Who Me?  I'm Innocent"       Acrylic
This is Chewbacca, Chewie for short.  There has never been a happier more loving dog on the planet and he has never met a stranger.  I'm used to rescue dogs who generally come with issues but this little guy was raised in a loving home with lots of attention so no traumas in his life.  He can do tricks, play endless games and snuggle in anyone's lap, secure in his cuteness and the knowledge that everyone loves him.  My heart goes out to all the animals who are not so fortunate.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, you sure captured the sheer cuteness of this little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurelle. What a beautiful name you have. I looked at your blog and love your paintings, especially the one of your neighbor. It's been really cold here in Atlanta too. I was raised in Florida so know what you mean about being at the beach.

      Delete