Thursday, February 1, 2018

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS -- DAY 1

"I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty"                Oil
Deciding on a subject for this new challenge came about one day in one of the painting classes I teach when someone was sharing pix of her cats.  I love cats but sadly I'm off-the -chart allergic to them.  So, next best thing -- why not paint them.  I have a wonderful dog, so I could hardly ignore painting her and there it was.  I hope you'll follow me and enjoy these wonderful animals.  All of the paintings are 5 x 7" and most will be available for sale for $25.  I will make a donation to Guiding Eyes for the Blind,which trains seeing eye dogs, from the sale of these works.  

THIS WORK HAS SOLD.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this in the list of paintings on Leslie's blog. It is wonderful and I will watch for more of your work as the month goes by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. She was a lovely subject to paint. How did you choose the name Mellowood for your Gallery?

      Delete