Saturday, September 2, 2017

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS -- DAYS 1 AND 2



         I’ve always been someone who works well under pressure so perhaps that’s what led me to enter my very first 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  Because there are no rules (as in an art show prospectus) and because it can be used as an experimental art process, I thought it would be not only fun, but educational to select a theme and then see where it takes me. 

          The theme for this series will be “Magnolias” – on the surface a pretty mundane choice, but magnolias when viewed up close are very abstract and lend themselves to all sorts of interpretations.  So I’m off.

           Below are the first two entries. 
 All of the pieces are 5 x 7” and will be available for sale for $20 each.

If you would like to purchase one please respond in the comments section below.  Use the # or title to let me know the one(s) you would like.


#1        Open Wide          Oil
#2          Shy One              Oil
 

PLEASE CHECK BACK
EACH DAY FOR NEW ADDITIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment