Tuesday, September 12, 2017

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS -- DAY 12

I'm so happy to report that my brother in Florida is well and suffered minimal damage from Hurricane Irma.  We are still experiencing endless rain but the high winds are gone and so far no trees have fallen in our immediate vicinity.  It is time now to be very grateful for being spared what so many are suffering through.  I've decided to donate whatever I make from the sale of these paintings to hurricane relief.  It's the least I can do.
Today's work is a collage created with pieces of paper that I have printed and painted on.  Printing is a whole new way to enjoy what paint can do. Hope you enjoy.

#12              Paper Petals           Collage
If you would like to purchase one please respond in the comments section below.  Use the # or title to let me know the one(s) you would like.
Note:  #3  Pinkie is SOLD 
            #6  Little Secret is SOLD




No comments:

Post a Comment