Thursday, July 16, 2015



Morning on the Dock
The Red Canoes
The Shed






More Plein Air 
   





Thanks to a wonderful partnership between the Roswell Fine Arts Alliance (to which I belong) and the Chattahoochee Nature Center, each week I paint with several other artists at beautiful sites throughout the Center's grounds.  Although painting in solitude is meditative and rewarding, painting with others who share my love of nature is also very enjoyable.
Experimenting with color, shapes, texture and style make each trip out a new adventure.  Returning to the same location and finding a new view insures that each painting is unique.  The biggest challenge this summer has been to find a way to add variety to all that GREEN! 

1 comment:

  1. Sherry,
    I love these nature paintings. They are some of my favorite. I think I like your paintings done on your own more than the ones done in class. Of course, that makes sense since the ones in class are more experimentation, but just saying. I envy your work these days. Juanita

    ReplyDelete